Présentation: Master of Science International Management
The MSc in International Management is a rigorous academic program that provides managers with the skills required to occupy decision-making roles within private compagnies or public bodies.
- Accounting and finance
- Personal development and communication skills
- Marketing Management
- Strategic marketing in the information age
- B2B marketing in the information age
- Global information and international marketing
- Research Methodology
- Strategy Simulation
Déroulement des enseignements:
- September to september
- Duration 24 months
- Three semesters of classes and a one-semester student internship
- Organizational changes within business
- Internationalization of processes and exchanges
- Bachelor degree or equivalent undergraduate
- English Test
Applications have to be made exclusively online with secured online payment.
Applicant who wishes to join one of our Master of Sciences program must meet the academic and language requirements to be selected.
- Step1: you fill in the online registration form and select the program you choose.
- Step2: when your registration is confirmed :
You receive an email with a login and a password for an access to the Student Portal. With this e-mail, you will receive the list of documents requested for your application.
- Step3: you add your materials directly on line attached to the application form
- Step4: to finish your application, you will have to pay registration fees by credit card via secured online payment (80€ non refundable)
- Step5: you receive a convocation to pass a motivation and knowledge interview (skype) with the Dean of the Program and Dean of Postgrades Programs.
Documents like certificates, diploma and grades must be translated into English, Spanish or French. Copies must be stamped by a public notary.